Combine Power of Formulas and Functions, Power Query and VBA to Create Robust and Dynamic Reports and Dashboards
Master Basic and Modern Excel Techniques to Build Advanced Excel Models the easy way
Hi, My Name is Prashant. I am an Accounting and Finance Professional and Excel Expert.
I will be your Instructor for the course. In This Course, I will teach you How to prepare Pro Excel Model for the Prepaid Expenditure. And that’s not all, you will also learn other Advanced Excel Modeling techniques including Advanced Formulas and Functions, Power Query and VBA!
Who this course is for:
- Any one who wants to learn Advanced modeling techniques and Tricks and Build Advanced Excel Models the easy way
- Accountants who wants to efficiently manage their Prepaid Expenses and Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Non-Accounting professional/Entrepreneurs who wants to estimate impact of Prepaid Expenses on their investment and Profit and Loss over fixed term
- Analysts /Auditors who want to audit effectively for Prepaid Expenses
- Business Budgets and Forecast Activities where prepaid expenses are crucial part of Balance Sheet and Income Statements
Let’s see What You Will Learn inside this Excel Course:
- Advanced Formulas and Functions to prepare Accounting Schedules (such as prepaid expenditure) and many other amorisation models
- How to leverage awesome data transformation tool called Power Query (Get & Transform)
- How to Manage Prepaid Expenses accounting professional way (or any other amortisation schedule)
- How to Forecast and Budget Prepaid Expenses and its impact on three Financial Statements
- Maintaining the utmost accuracy while closing month end books (Accountants) for Prepaid Expenditures
- Dynamic Data Visualization and Dashboard Preparation using Formulas and Functions
- Dynamic Dashboards and Data Visualization with Power Query (Next level Data modeling tricks)
This Course will teach you how to prepare efficient Excel model with advanced (powerful) formulas and function, Power Query /Pivot Tables and Excel VBA (all templates are available for download).
You Will Learn to Create a Fully Dynamic dashboard either with just Excel Formulas or next level Dashboard with Power Query and Pivot tables (no formulas used, refresh the dashboard with new data with just two clicks)
While this course will be utmost helpful to Accounting professionals, Auditors, business professionals, anyone can enrol in the course to learn:
- Advanced Formulas and function and how to work with mega formulas
- Using Power Query (Get and Transform) to automate multiple sheets into an insightful summary report (Pivot Tables Report)Using Excel VBA to control input and reduce errors, automate entire workflow saving precious time.
- In the course, I go through specific examples of Prepaid Expenditures like Mobile Phone prepaid vouchers/data plans and Insurances.
Accounting for prepaid expenses is easier than you think if you have the right tools at your disposal. But to do it… you need to accurately maintain the record of all prepaid expenses on your computer for an accurate profit or loss each period end (monthly/quarterly and yearly)
And Therefore it is quite crucial to have a Robust Prepaid Expenses Schedule (for an Accountant/Analyst/Auditor) and Microsoft Excel is a great tool for this task
As we go through the example, I’ll teach you hands-on techniques to maintain a robust prepaid expenses schedule that will help you accurately determine:
- The portion of prepaid expenses to be charged to the income statement/profit and loss statement each month
- Prepaid expenditure balances for monthly balance sheet reviews
- Forecast or budget prepaid expenses for future periods
- Impact on cashflow of business due to prepaid expenses spending (high or low)
- How to allocate prepaid expenditures each month to various divisions or cost centers accurately (using Power Query and Pivot tables) with just few clicks (fully automated approach)
- How to make sure that prepaid expenditure GL (balance sheet) is accurately maintained (cross checking integrity of GL entries to detect and prevent errors and frauds)
And I teach you all of this using Microsoft Excel!
Not only will I give you the models I’ve built, but also help you improve your ability to use the various functions of Excel:
- IF Function (nested IF)
- Date Functions
- Lookup and Match Function
- Named Ranges
- Data validation
- Array Formulas
- And much more
Once you have a solid grasp of those, I’ll show you how to combine the above functions to create powerful formulas!
It doesn’t stop there…
We’ll use Power Query (Get and Transform) and Pivot Tables as well!
And we’ll even cover some Excel VBA.
At end of the course, you will have a clear and practical understanding of how prepaid expenses accounting works and how you can use Microsoft Excel efficiently to calculate accurate prepaid expenses charge, prepaid expenses balance and forecast prepaid expenses for future periods.
Your co-workers and your boss will be very impressed when you show up with these new skills! For the price, I have it at… it’s worth every penny!
Don’t wait to improve your understanding of prepaid expenses and become an Excel guru! Enroll today to get started!
Course Rating on Udemy
- Don’t Forget to check out FREE Preview videos…
- Comes with 30 days Money Back Guarantee, No Questions Asked
- Full Lifetime Access
- More than 5 hours of Premium video content – HD Quality
- Completed Templates for download, other helpful resources
- Watch at your own pace, on Mobile, Web or On TV
- Premium Instructor Support, get your queries answered within 24 hours or less
- Certificate of Completion