Accounting for Fixed Assets and Depreciation with a Robust Excel Model to derive/forecast/budget depreciation and Assets
* Hands on knowledge on how depreciation and fixed assets accounting works
* Fixed assets and depreciation forecasting in Business budgeting
* The impact of the sale of assets prematurely on your profit and loss for the period
* Basic to Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
* Basic to Intermediate knowledge of Accounting (Practical Accounting)
* Accounting terms for Fixed Assets and Depreciation (briefly explained in introduction section of this course)
Depreciation Accounting for Fixed assets is usual activity and process for any accountant in his/her job, but things can get really tricky and difficult when there are numbers of assets and there are transactions like disposal, sale and purchase in mid-month/mid-year.
This course is designed to help you understand the concept of depreciation through practical situations and examples
It is very important to have a robust Fixed assets and depreciation model in place which calculates accurate depreciation monthly, helps you in budgeting and forecasting depreciation costs for next year (years to come). Also when there are assets sale/disposal you need to figure out exact profit or loss on such sale/disposal (especially when it takes place on old days in the month/year)
I will guide you through practical accounting issues and situations while accounting for depreciation, forecasting depreciation costs, impact of sale of an assets (profit and loss) on your profit and loss statement and Balance sheet
Depreciation model which I have prepared for the course is quite robust and takes care of any practical scenario in dealing with situations
At end of his course, you will have hands-on experience in dealing with any challenging depreciation and fixed assets accounting situation and its financial impact (which your manager would want to know accurately). You will also receipt free copy of the template used in the course !! So let’s dive into it !
- Accountants who want to sharpen their practical accounting Knowledge for Fixed Assets and depreciation Accounting
- Auditors who want to audit effectively for Fixed assets and depreciation for their clients
- Non-Accounting professional/Entrepreneurs who wants to estimate impact of depreciation on their investment and Profit and Loss over fixed term (usually assets useful life)